Where can I apply for a passport?
Locally, passports can be applied for at the U.S. Post Offices in Delta, Montrose or Grand Junction. Information and application forms can be obtained from the State Department’s website at www.travel.state.gov or call the National Passport Information Center at 1-877-4USA-PPT or TDD/TYY: 1-888-874-7793 (toll free). Please note that as of January 23, 2007, all citizens of the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Bermuda are now required to present a valid passport when entering the United States at any airport as of January 23, 2007. Visit the Department of Homeland Security website at www.dhs.gov for up-to-date passport requirements and how they might affect you.Link to State Department...

Show All Answers

1. Where can I apply for a passport?
2. I’m from out-of-state. How do I register my vehicle in Colorado?
3. How can I get a duplicate car title?
4. I bought (or leased) a new vehicle, but haven’t received anything from the dealer and my temporary permit is about to expire. What can I do?
5. Can I use my Colorado issued marriage license in another state? How long is it valid?
6. Can I get a Birth Certificate in Delta County if I was born in another Colorado County?
7. Can I get a Death Certificate for someone who died in another county?
8. Where do I apply to become a Notary Public or renew my Notary Commission?