Appointments must be made through myDMV or by calling 720-295-2965. No walk-ins will be allowed until further notice.
The Colorado Department of Revenue's Division of Motor Vehicles now offers many online services, including the following:
- Begin application for a new driver license or ID
- Change driver license or ID address
- Extend an expiration date (if eligible)
- Check eligibility to renew by mail
- Add/change renewal reminders
- Request a driver record
- Pay eligible citation(s)
- Pay reinstatement fee
- Upload reinstatement documents
Eligible residents can renew their driver license up to two consecutive times online and their motor vehicle registration every year. Visit myDMV and skip the trip!
Colorado Driver License website
Delta County Clerk & Recorder vehicle title/registration information